Because the NBA never stops and we continue the same momentum, we’re ready to experience another crazy night starting at 1:30AM. A historic confrontation, continuation of the winning streak, and a remake of the Western Conference finals will surely be busy tonight! Hop on, we send the program!
# tuesday 15 february program
- 1:30: 76ers-Celtics (Live on BeIn Sports 1)
- 1h30: Eagles – Cavaliers
- 1h30: Heat – Mavericks
- 2 a.m.: Bucks-Pacers (Live on BeIn Sports 4)
- 2 a.m.: Wolves-Hornets
- 2 a.m.: Pelicans-Grizzlies
- 4 a.m.: Suns-Clippers
#The game of the night, it’s up to us in the end
Celtics-76ers (1h30): It’s the true poster of the Eastern Conference, a matchup between two historic rivals in the Atlantic Division. On one side is the Celtics, who have had a poor start to the season but have won just nine of their last 10 games. One of the best defenses since the new year, led by the Tatum-Brown duo, which just added Derrick White and Daniel Theis to its workforce. On the other hand, Joel Embiid’s Sixers, MVP candidate, and completely unstoppable in two months. If tonight’s game against the Celtics is expected, James Harden will make his first appearance after qualifying for the All-Star Game. This season, the two teams have met 3 times, and Philadelphia has 2 wins and 1 losses. If the Celtics want to get back to 2-2, they’re going to have to play a big game, which makes us happy.
# monitor Also
- Style rivalry between Atlanta and Cleveland: One of the best offenses against one of the best defenses.
- Luka Doncic wants to forget about the painful loss against the Clippers, and he’ll be on Miami’s side. Not the best place for comfort.
- The Grizzlies will try to get close to the Warriors by hitting the Pelicans, who can recover the 10th with a win. It seems pretty incredible when you remember the start of their season.
- After a crushing loss against the Blazers, the Bucks must recover against a crushing Pacers. Tyrese Haliburton will be in uniform, but Giannis is not mentioned.
- Against the Hornets’ “defense,” Karl-Anthony Towns can be a 30/10/5 Grand Slam.
- A remake of the 2021 Western Conference Finals between the Suns and Clippers, but the outcome still seems fairly certain.
Now that you know what to do tonight, we’ve set the alarm for 1:30 AM and we’re going to get some coffee. Must be busy at night!