What you may have missed from last night to this morning
1. Football – Coupe de France: Nice ends Versailles dream
Will sanctions have an impact? ‘Sport, an important part of Putin’s power’
13 hours ago
Genius finally speaks: Guri and Nice bring Versailles back to sanity
2. Football – Mercato: PSG make XXL offer for Kylian Mbappé
3. Russian-Ukrainian War: Ma Zeping is allowed to participate, Russians are allowed to participate in ATP and WTA events
Groomed nose, wider spoiler, 18-inch rims: here are 10 single-seats for 2022
We also selected for you
- Basketball – NBA : Karl-Anthony Towns (39 points) leads Minnesota to victory over Golden State Warriors (129-114). New loss for the Los Angeles Lakers, beaten by Dallas (104-109).
- Tennis – WTA Monterey : Ukraine’s Elina Svitolina defeated Russia’s Anastasia Potapova (6-1, 6-2) in the first round. “All the bounties I get here will go to the army so thanks for your support‘, she said very moved and won applause from the public.
Svitolina: “I tried my best to draw attention to Ukraine”
- Tennis – WTA Lyon : Ukrainian Dayana Yastremska, who left war-torn Ukraine last week, broke down in tears after beating Romania’s Ana Bogdan in three sets (3-6, 7-6, 7-6) and saving two match points.
- Football – Coppa Italia : In the first leg of the semi-final, AC Milan was stopped by Inter Milan (0-0) at the Giuseppe-Meazza Stadium. The return game will take place on April 20.
- Football – Emirates FA Cup : Manchester City beat Peterborough 0-2 in the fifth round. Astonishingly, Middlesbrough (1-0) eliminated Tottenham.
catch up video
A huge victory for France’s 15th team in Scotland (17-36), a defeat in Italy, a superb series in Montpellier in the top 14 or a maintenance battle involving RC Toulon, that’s what inspired this week Mourad Toulon. Also talked about international news, nowhere near as interesting as he often heard…
“The Blues are so obsessed with rugby…we risk getting bored at the World Cup”
Podcasts to accompany your day
France have been European champions of wheelchair rugby for a week and our performance was a little overshadowed by our 15th France team and victory in Scotland, but it’s a resounding one we have to highlight this week at Poulain Raffine Achievement! Talk to us about the cast of this glorious victory: Adrien Chalmin.Welcome to Plan Raffin
Today you will definitely follow
1. Football – Coupe de France: Nantes – Monaco, tempting half
2. Football – FA Cup/Coppa Italia: Liverpool, Chelsea and Juventus battle it out
The fifth round of the FA Cup continues this Wednesday. Chelsea and Liverpool, who meet in the Carabao Cup final on Sunday, will face Luton Town (8.15pm) and Norwich City (9.15pm) respectively. It was followed by a showdown between Southampton and West Ham, two successful teams in the Premier League this season (8.30pm). The plan will also feature the Coppa Italia, as well as the reunion of Dusan Vlahovic with his former club Fiorentina (9pm), who is already vital for Juve. Spanish Cup semi-final between Valencia and Athletic Bilbao (9.30pm).
Abramovich has let go of the reins, will he be forced to sell Chelsea now? “Everything is possible”
3. Handball – Champions League: Montpellier vs Aalborg
Cancelled events, excluded options, neutral flags… Who decides what to do with Russia?
15 hours ago
These champions who took up arms in Ukraine
20 hours ago